Saturday, July 08, 2006

Tonight a girl came into the shop and asked me if I could watch her bike for a while. I pointed out that I was working so I couldn't watch it all the time but said I'd keep an eye on it.

I was busy, Fridays always are, but I made sure to have a peek out of the window every few minutes to make sure nobody was strolling off with her bike.

About half an hour later she came back, got on her bike and rode off. She didn't bother to come into the shop and tell me that she was taking her bike. If I hadn't seen her take it I would have assumed that her bike had been stolen.

Was this silly bitch rude or am I just easily annoyed? If you ask someone to watch something for you it seems to me the polite thing to do would be to thank them for making sure your property wasn't stolen.

Perhaps I'm just getting older and starting to realize how shit the younger generation is.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home